In this "essentials" course, Matt Vanacoro introduces you to all the sound engines of the Kronos' physical architecture, MIDI implementation, input and output ports, performance modes and everything else you need to get rolling with this keyboard based synth.
80 minutes of video training
Super clear explanations
Offline Playback (no internet connection needed)
Easy to navigate
1. Welcome to the Kronos (01:24)
2. A Tour of the Ports (03:13)
3. The Controllers (06:02)
4. A Look at the Engines (04:36)
5. More Sound Engines (03:56)
6. Finding & Loading Programs (02:58)
7. Banks vs. Categories (02:54)
8. Saving & Categorizing Programs (02:58)
9. Manipulating Graphic Controls (02:29)
10. Data Entry Modes (02:25)
11. Common Controller Mapping (04:37)
12. Combi Mode Overview (02:58)
13. Tweaking a Combination (03:35)
14. Creating a Layer (03:05)
15. Adding Basic Effects (03:06)
16. Creating a Split (05:40)
17. Using a MIDI Device (02:34)
18. Utilizing MIDI in a Combi (03:08)
19. Important Global Settings (03:47)
20. Set List Mode (04:29)
21. Set List Control (02:30)
22. Karma & Drum Track (04:36)
23. What to do Next (02:23)
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Essentials Course For Kronos is a free trial software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-02. The program can be installed on iOS.
Essentials Course For Kronos (version 2.1.1) has a file size of 901.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 11 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.